We are able to work with organisations to kick start, test or implement a new type of fundraising, or help to grow and develop an existing income stream.
Our assignments range from short-term, interim or kick start support to providing long-term outsourced fundraising teams.
We have expert fundraisers across the fundraising mix to include:
- Corporate fundraising and sponsor seeking
- Trust, foundation, lottery and grant fundraising
- Statutory fundraising
- Fundraising Events (income generation and cultivation)
- Working with fundraising committees, senior volunteers and appeal boards
- We apply a “lateral” approach to fundraising and do not work in silos.
Our exhaustive approach involves looking at all possibilities of raising funds or support via a potential donor, be it through their corporate interests, charitable trust connections, ability to host or pay a ticket price to attend an event or their willingness to either give or volunteer as an individual (via chairing a committee or appeal board or making introductions to contacts).