OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
Committed to best practice
We are committed to providing a quality service to our clients and have professional memberships with the following best practice organisations:
We abide by the codes of conduct laid out by all of these organisations.
We are all ears
We hope you will be happy with the service you receive from us. However, we welcome feedback on our work to enable us to regularly review the services we provide and how we conduct our business.
If you have a complaint
Should you have a complaint about us, please send us details of your issue in writing.
Please write to our Managing Director Bonnie Clayton at:
17 River View, Enfield, Middlesex, EN2 6PX.
Alternatively, you can complete our Contact Us form here.
Please include the following detail:
- The specific nature of your complaint, with as much detail as possible.
- What you would like to happen to rectify the issue.
- Your full contact details (postal, email and telephone).
What happens next
We will take your complaint seriously and will seek to address it as soon as possible. Our complaints process is as follows:
- We will aim to acknowledge your complaint within two working days.
- Our Managing Director will review your complaint.
- We will investigate the complaint and liaise with our relevant colleagues, partners and/or associates.
- We will come back to you within one working week to clarify any further questions we have regarding your complaint.
- We will issue you with a written response to your complaint, laying out what we intend to do to put it right. We promise to do this within 10 working days, though will endeavour to do so sooner if possible.
- We will do everything we can to put things right at our end and will review our procedures and processes to avoid the same issue recurring.
- If you are not satisfied with our response and proposed resolution, you can contact the professional fundraising bodies list above.