We are experts in crafting new fundraising strategies for charities and not for profit organisations.
Strategies can be designed for one-off fundraising appeals or projects (capital or revenue), as well as for ongoing revenue funding needs. Similarly, strategies can focus on one particular type of fundraising, or across the entire fundraising mix.
Usually commencing with an audit of current fundraising activity, we work closely with your team to understand operational project plans in order to identify funding priorities/needs and then advise on the most appropriate funding channels to pursue.
Fundraising strategies can be expected to include:
- Audit of where you are at now in fundraising terms
- Assessment of current funding needs
- Where you sit in fundraising terms in comparison to competing and similar organisations
- Detailed analysis of different types of fundraising recommended
- Funding prospect research
- Resourcing requirements
- Factors for success
- Tactical recommendations for implementing the strategy
Alternatively, we are able to provide hands on professional fundraising services to help clients implement new fundraising disciplines or expand on current operations.