Building a sustainable corporate fundraising operation
Special Olympics is the world’s largest disability sports organisation, transforming lives with sport.
- We created a new corporate fundraising strategy and have provided outsourced corporate fundraising services since 2010.
- Our support extends to strategic advice on all other revenue streams to include trusts, digital fundraising, major donors and fundraising events.
- We were instrumental in raising £1.2m in sponsorship for the charity’s 2013 flagship National Games and are currently fundraising lead for the 2017 event.
- Other lucrative new partnerships (UK and global) secured include charity of the year status with Paddy Power, UK Active and CMS Cameron McKenna.
- We won and managed an official partnership with the British 10k London Run raising £200,000 and recruiting 2,000 runners.
- We manage the charity’s National Development Committee and Executive Games Development Committee – groups of senior executives volunteering time and providing connections.
- We are project lead for the international fundraising strategy group, advising on and working to secure global corporate partnerships.
Watch how Special Olympics are working to create a Unified Generation:
Watch Special Olympics sponsors and employees in action
Bonnie is able to bring such an invaluable level of knowledge, understanding and expertise to a charity of our size and has worked with us for over four years now. From general and corporate fundraising to overseeing our voluntary development committee, Bonnie achieves results and at a very reasonable costKaren Wallin, Chief Executive
Bonnie has transformed our efforts at Special Olympics Great Britain in the area of fundraising – her expert advice, project management skills and ability to work with corporate partners at a senior level have been key to our success in acquiring and retaining sponsorsLen Dunne, Board Member