- Global is home of the UK’s leading commercial radio brands Heart, Classic FM and Galaxy, as well as Capital FM, Xfm and Gold.
- Global Charities combines 35 individual grant giving radio station charities linked to Global Radio stations.
- We undertook a strategic fundraising for the new Have a Heart charities and the Hits Network charities (Help a London Child, Mercury FM’s Charity Appeal and Help a South Wales Child)
- Global Charities were keen to devise a new overarching fundraising strategy to bring together all of the separate radio station charities, benefit from economies of scale and the new brand – Have a Heart
- Bonnie’s work with Global involved:
- Primary competitor analysis and peer review
- Detailed fundraising audit using a series of questionnaires, telephone interviews, face to face interviews and group discussions with key players from the charities and radio group
- Leading creative brainstorming sessions with key players from Global Radio and Global Charities in order to develop key insights from research
- Preparing proposals for short, medium and long term fundraising ideas and initiatives
- Uncovering funding prospects with creative propositions and ideas for approaches
Bonnie conducted a review into corporate fundraising for Global Charities radio appeals: 95.8 Capital FM’s Help a London Child, Classic FM’s Music Makers and Heart’s Have a Heart. Her recommendations have formed the basis for a new strategy that maximises on our radio and charity brands, our local and national reach and existing corporate relationships. Bonnie was professional, creative and consultative at all times. She worked well with our team, responding sensitively to our needs at a time of change within our organisation
Hannorah Lee, Corporate Fundraising Manager