Sherry is an experienced Corporate Fundraising and Communications Consultant, expert in establishing long, lucrative and sustainable corporate, major donor and media partnerships and campaigns.
Sherry has a track record in Fundraising and Communications Consultant roles with both UK and international charities. Prior to consulting, she built a successful career working in various not for profits, to include a board level role at Beat Bullying as Communications Director.
Sherry’s areas of expertise include:
- Developing high value relationships, focusing on mutually beneficial partnerships bringing charities and brands together
- Aligning programmes to enhance corporate social responsibility and partnerships that drive performance, increase awareness and secure investment for charities across multiple channels
- Major donor development and engagement
- Media Relations, PR and communication strategies and implementation
- Creating engaging marketing materials
- Celebrity ambassador stewardship
- Stakeholder engagement
Outside of work, Sherry enjoys both yoga and reading.
Sherry’s key achievements include:
- Raising £3.5m in 4 years via corporate and major donor giving and £3m pro-bono worth of marketing
- Identifying and securing a Nomura Bank London Partnership (2015-17) with an estimated minimum of £500,000 to be raised
- Identifying and securing the 99p Stores Ltd first ever charity partner agreeing a 3- year minimum partnership with a target of £1m
- Securing a corporate partnership with The Carlyle Group asset management firm with a commitment of £150k over 3 years
- Securing £55m+ PR coverage for Beatbullying
- Managing and directing a £1.3m tender bid awarded by Minister of Civil Society to support the transition of Beatbullying into a social action organisation