Bonnie Clayton consulted for BackCare, the national UK charity for healthier backs, between April 2007 and Summer 2008.
Consultancy work included:
- An audit of current fundraising activity
- Devising a 40th anniversary fundraising appeal “Back To Life” – designed to recruit new levels of corporate support for the organisation
- Advice on integrating the fundraising appeal into other charity fundraising, member, marketing and PR initiatives
- Working with the PR Manager to produce a media relations plan
- Prospect research
- Working with the Chief Executive to identify existing links to funding and sponsorship prospects via BackCare Patron’s, Vice Patrons, Trustees and Committee Members
Please click here to see a testimonial from Nia Taylor, Chief Executive of BackCare.
Visit www.backcare.org.uk for more information.